Report NEP-CDM-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shino Takayama, 2014. "A Model of Two-stage Electoral Competition with Strategic Voters," Discussion Papers Series 525, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Martin G. Kocher & Fanagfang Tan & Jing Yu, 2014. "Providing global public goods: Electoral delegation and cooperation," QuBE Working Papers 027, QUT Business School.
- Fernanda L L de Leon & Renata Rizzi, 2014. "Does Forced Voting Result in Political Polarization?," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 064, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Emin Dinlersoz & Henry Hyatt & Jeremy Greenwood, 2014. "What Businesses Attract Unions? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Establishments," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 24, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch, 2013. "A Concise Axiomatization of a Shapley-type Value for Stochastic Coalition Processes," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00976923, HAL.
- Eri Bertsou, 2014. "The 2014 EP Elections: A Victory for European Democracy? A Report on the LEQS Annual Event 2014," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 8, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "A Model of Influence Based on Aggregation Function," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00906367, HAL.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Lorenzo CASSI & Pascale ROUX, 2014. "Unintended triadic closure in social networks: The strategic formation of research collaborations between French inventors," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Ferri, Fabrizio & Oesch, David, 2013. "Management Influence on Investors: Evidence from Shareholder Votes on the Frequency of Say on Pay," Working Papers on Finance 1329, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Wang, Min, 2014. "The Political Intergenerational Welfare State," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37764, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Frederick Golooba-Mutebi, 2013. "Politics, political settlements and social change in post-colonial Rwanda," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-024-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2013. "Probabilistic opinion pooling generalized Part one: General agendas," MPRA Paper 57253, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Nikos Bozionelos, 2014. "Careers Patterns in Greek Academia: Social Capital and Intelligent Careers, but for Whom?," Post-Print hal-01016605, HAL.
- Stratford Douglas & W. Robert Reed, 2014. "A Replication of "The Political Determinants of Federal Expenditure at the State Level" (Public Choice, 2005)," Working Papers 14-03, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Frederick Golooba-Mutebi & Sam Hickey, 2013. "Investigating the links between political settlements and inclusive development in Uganda: towards a research agenda," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-020-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Sophie Hooge & Laura Le Du, 2014. "Stimulating industrial ecosystems with sociotechnical imaginaries: The case of Renault Innovation Community," Post-Print hal-00975558, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Alexandre Skoda, 2012. "Games induced by the partitioning of a graph," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00830291, HAL.