Report NEP-CDM-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jürgen Fleiß & Stefan Palan, 2012. "Of Coordinators and Dictators: A Public Goods Experiment," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2012-03, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & García Enríquez, Javier & Gutiérrez Hita, Carlos, 2012. "A note on bargaining power and managerial delegation in multimarket oligopolies," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2012-17, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2012. "Economic Science and Political Influence," PSE Working Papers halshs-00759057, HAL.
- Charles J. Thomas, 2012. "An Alternating-Offers Model of Multilateral Negotiations," Working Papers 12-31, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2012. "Strategies of Cooperation and Punishment among Students and Clerical Workers," Working Papers 12-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Di Giannatale, Paolo & Passarelli, Francesco, 2012. "Voting chances instead of voting weights," MPRA Paper 43059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Balinski & Rida Laraki, 2012. "Jugement majoritaire vs. vote majoritaire," Working Papers hal-00760250, HAL.