Report NEP-CDM-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vidal, Jean-Pierre & Maurin, Vincent, 2012. "Monetary policy deliberations: committee size and voting rules," Working Paper Series 1434, European Central Bank.
- Christa Brunnschweiler & Colin Jennings & Ian MacKenzie, 2012. "Rebellion against Reason? A Study of Expressive Choice and Strikes," Working Papers 1205, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Pincin, Jared, 2012. "Foreign aid and political influence of the development assistance committee countries," MPRA Paper 39668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katsuyuki Naito & Keigo Nishida, 2012. "Composition of Public Education Expenditures and Human Capital Accumulation," KIER Working Papers 826, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen & Huaxia Zeng, 2012. "Random Dictatorship Domains," Working Papers 27-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.