Report NEP-CDM-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Parés, 2009. "Choosing between Parliamentary and Presidential Governments," Working Papers 05-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Holly, S., 2010. "Rational Partisan Theory, Uncertainty and Spatial Voting: Evidence for the Bank of England’s MPC," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1002, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Claudio Parés, 2009. "Is it reasonable to allocate power to appointed regional authorities?," Working Papers 04-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Barnett, William A., 2010. "Audit the Federal Reserve?," MPRA Paper 20261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamada, Yasunari & Tsai, Tsung-Sheng, 2009. "The Allocation of Decision-Making Authority when Principal has Reputation Concerns," MPRA Paper 20225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meg Sato, 2010. "Board's Monitoring and Retention of Sub-standard and Powerless CEOs," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-711, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Meg Adachi-Sato, 2010. "Insular Decision Making in the Board Room: Why Boards Retain and Hire Substandard CEOs," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-710, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.