Report NEP-CDM-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Marc Berk & Beata Bierut, 2009. "Communication in a monetary policy committee: a note," DNB Working Papers 226, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Valentino Larcinese & James M. Snyder & Cecilia Testa, 2009. "Testing Models of Distributive Politics using Exit Polls to Measure Voters Preferences and Partisanship," Development Working Papers 278, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2009. "Does the Risk or Realization of a Federal Election Precipitate Canadian Output Growth? – revised version: Does the Expectation or Realization of a Federal Election Precipitate Canadian Output Growth?," Carleton Economic Papers 09-11, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00429574_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cem Karayalcin & Mehmet Ali Ulubasoglu, 2009. "Romes without Empires: Urban Concentration, Political Competition, and Economic Growth," Economics Series 2009_18, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Olivier THOMAS (LEREPS-GRES), 2009. "The lasting lack of direct universal suffrage for French metropolitan areas : a shackle that must be rapidly cancelled or a great asset that should be absolutely protected ? (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2009-05, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Di Maggio, Marco, 2009. "Accountability and Cheap Talk," MPRA Paper 18652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan Bubb & Alex Kaufman, 2009. "Securitization and moral hazard: evidence from a lender cutoff rule," Public Policy Discussion Paper 09-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2009. "Third-Party Intervention in Conflicts and the Indirect Samaritan’s Dilemma," Working Papers 0906, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.