Report NEP-CDM-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge M. Streb & Daniel Lema, 2009. "Temporal aggregation in political budget cycles," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 403, Universidad del CEMA.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Matthew Gentzkow, 2009. "Persuasion: Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 15298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bargagliotti, Anna E. & Li, Lingfang (Ivy), 2009. "Decision Making Using Rating Systems: When Scale Meets Binary," MPRA Paper 16947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zenker, Christina G., 2009. "Veto Power and Wealth: Analysis of the Development of the Swiss Old Age Security," MPRA Paper 16927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rockenbach, Bettina & Wolff, Irenaeus, 2009. "Institution design in social dilemmas: How to design if you must?," MPRA Paper 16922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieter de Wilde, 2009. "Designing Politicization: How control mechanisms in national parliaments affect parliamentary debates in EU policy-formulation," RECON Online Working Papers Series 9, RECON.