Report NEP-CDM-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Anesi, 2009. "Noncooperative Foundations of Stable Sets in Voting Games," RCER Working Papers 551, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jorge M. Streb & Gustavo F. Torrens, 2009. "Making rules credible: Divided government and political budget cycles," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 395, Universidad del CEMA.
- František Turnovec, 2009. "How much of Federalism in the European Union," Working Papers IES 2009/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2009.
- Donna Harris & Benedikt Herrmann & Andreas Kontoleon, 2009. "Two's Company, Three's a Group: The impact of group identity and group size on in-group favouritism," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 41.2009, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2009.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Bargaining, Coalitions and Externalities: a Comment on Maskin," Working Papers 2008-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Kesternich, Iris & Schnitzer, Monika, 2009. "Who is afraid of political risk? Multinational firms and their choice of capital structure," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Barton L. Lipman, 2009. "Implementation and Partial Provability," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2009-002, Boston University - Department of Economics.