Report NEP-CDM-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans-Jörg Trenz, 2009. "In search of popular subjectness: Identity formation, constitution-making and the democratic consolidation of the EU," RECON Online Working Papers Series 2, RECON.
- Weese, Eric, 2008. "Political Mergers as Coalition Formation : Evidence from Japanese Municipal Amalgamations," CCES Discussion Paper Series 5, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Tadenuma, Koichi, 2009. "Universal Social Orderings," CCES Discussion Paper Series 9, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudio Ferraz & Frederico Finan, 2009. "Motivating Politicians: The Impacts of Monetary Incentives on Quality and Performance," NBER Working Papers 14906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Gagliarducci & M. Daniele Paserman, 2009. "Gender Interactions within Hierarchies: Evidence from the Political Arena," NBER Working Papers 14893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yann Bramoullé & Bernard Fortin, 2009. "The Econometrics of Social Networks," Cahiers de recherche 0913, CIRPEE.
- Matthias Sutter & Peter Lindner & Daniela Platsch, 2009. "Social norms, third-party observation and third-party reward," Working Papers 2009-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.