Report NEP-CDM-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Cabrales & Esther Hauk, 2009. "Democracy and the curse of natural resources," Working Papers 2009-07, FEDEA.
- Stephan Litschig, 2008. "Are rules-based government programs shielded from special-interest politics? Evidence from revenue-sharing transfers in Brazil," Economics Working Papers 1144, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Kazuya Kikuchi, 2009. "Downsian Model with Asymmetric Information: Possibility of Policy Divergence," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-029, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Annamaria Nese & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2009. "Individuals' Voting Choice and Cooperation in Repeated Social Dilemma Games," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 025, University of Siena.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brice Magdalou & Dimitri Dubois & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2009. "Risk and Inequality Aversion in Social Dilemmas," Working Papers 09-02, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2009.
- Vikas Kumar, 2008. "Negotiating constitution for political unions," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-026, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Salonen, 2009. "Demented Prisoners," Discussion Papers 43, Aboa Centre for Economics.