Report NEP-CDM-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Angeles, 2008. "Democratization as a cost-saving device," Working Papers 2008_31, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- James Dolmas, 2008. "What do majority-voting politics say about redistributive taxation of consumption and factor income? Not much," Working Papers 0814, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bin Dong & Uwe Dulleck & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Conditional Corruption," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-29, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Sergio Fabbrini, 2008. "The Constitutionalisation of a Compound Democracy: Comparing the European Union with the American Experience," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0033, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Michael A. Spencer & Stephen K. Swallow & Jason F. Shogren & John A. List, 2008. "Rebate Rules in Threshold Public Good Provision," NBER Working Papers 14559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ren� van den Brink & Frank Steffen, 2008. "Axiomatizations of a Positional Power Score and Measure for Hierarchies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-115/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Bargaining, coalitions and externalities: A comment on Maskin," Working Papers 2008-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00344797_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00344802_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008. "A model of influence in a social network," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00344457, HAL.