Report NEP-CDM-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Reynaud & Fabien Lange & Lukasz Gatarek & Christian Thimann, 2007. "Proximity in coalition building," Working Paper Series 0808, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Jul 2008.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2008. "Proportional power is free from paradoxes," Working Paper Series 0806, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised May 2008.
- Brice Laurent, 2008. "Engaging the public in nanotechnology? Three visions of public engagement," CSI Working Papers Series 011, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2008. "Preference aggregation theory without acyclicity: The core without majority dissatisfaction," MPRA Paper 11728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ags:umamwp:42126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oliver Vins, 2008. "How Politics Influence State-owned Banks - the Case of German Savings Banks," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 191, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Harald Oberhofer & Paul Raschky, . "Oil and the duration of dictatorships," Working Papers 2008-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Nicholas Ziros, 2008. "The bargaining set in strategic market games," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 8-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:1089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff’s laws," Working Paper Series 0807, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Nov 2008.