Report NEP-CDM-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casella, Alessandra & Ehrenberg, Shuky & Gelman, Andrew & Shen, Jie, 2008. "Protecting Minorities in Binary Elections. A Test of Storable Votes Using Field Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6851, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric J. Brunner & Stephen L. Ross & Ebonya L. Washington, 2008. "Economics and Ideology: Causal Evidence of the Impact of Economic Conditions on Support for Redistribution and Other Ballot Proposals," NBER Working Papers 14091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jinhui Bai & Roger Lagunoff, 2008. "On the 'Faustian' Dynamics of Policy and Political Power," Working Papers gueconwpa~08-08-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Ferreira, Paulo & Dionisio, Andreia, 2008. "The Entropic Analysis Of Electoral Results: The Case Of European Countries," MPRA Paper 9234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Strulovici, 2008. "Learning while voting: determinants of collective experimentation," Economics Papers 2008-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Marion Eberlein & Gari Walkowitz, 2008. "Positive and Negative Team Identity in a Promotion Game," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse13_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Shlomo Naeh & Uzi Segal, 2008. "The Talmud On Transitivity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 687, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2009.
- Biroli, Pietro & Buti, Marco & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio & Van Den Noord, Paul, 2008. "Defying the 'Juncker Curse’: Can Reformist Governments Be Re-elected?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6875, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.