Report NEP-CDM-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josep M. Colomer & Humberto Llavador, 2008. "An agenda-setting model of electoral competition," Economics Working Papers 1070, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/3/doc2008-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2008. "Democracy, Collective Action and Intra-elite Conflict," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 844, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/3/doc2008-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter J. Hammond, 2008. "Isolation, Assurance and Rules : Can Rational Folly Supplant Foolish Rationality?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 842, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kareen Rozen, 2008. "Conflict Leads to Cooperation in Nash Bargaining," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1641, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2009.
- Brian, HILL, 2007. "When is there state independence?," HEC Research Papers Series 883, HEC Paris.
- Alexandre BERTIN, 2008. "Sen’s Capability Approach as a new social-liberal paradigm (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen & Landström, Mats, 2008. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," HUI Working Papers 13, HUI Research.
- Ann B. Gillette & Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello, 2008. "Board structures around the world: An experimental investigation," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe15, Oxford Financial Research Centre.