Report NEP-CDM-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2007. "False Alarm? Terror Alerts and Reelection," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 995, The University of Melbourne.
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2007. "Inefficient Policies and Incumbency Advantage," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 996, The University of Melbourne.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2007. "The Nakamura numbers for computable simple games," MPRA Paper 3684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe & Sunde, Uwe, 2007. "Consensual and Conflictual Democratization, Rule of Law, and Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 6328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2007. "Smith and Rawls Share a Room," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 706.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Facundo Albornoz & Jayasri Dutta, 2007. "Political Regimes and Economic Growth in Latin America," Discussion Papers 07-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- John Latsis, 2007. "Conventions and Exemplars: an alternative conceptual framework," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-3, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.