Report NEP-CDM-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kira Boerner & Silke Übelmesser, 2005. "Migration and the Welfare State: The Economic Power of the Non-Voter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1517, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 2005. "A Protectionist Bias in Majoritarian Politics," CEPR Discussion Papers 5238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abele, S.C. & Vaughan-Parsons, S.I. & Stasser, G., 2005. "Information Sharing, Cognitive Centrality, and Influence among Business Executives during Collective Choice," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-037-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Josep M. Colomer, 2005. "It's parties that choose electoral systems (or Duverger's Law upside down)," Economics Working Papers 812, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Josep M. Colomer, 2005. "The left-right dimension in Latin America," Economics Working Papers 813, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Josep M. Colomer, 2005. "On the origins of electoral systems and political parties. The role of elections in multi-member districts," Economics Working Papers 814, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.