Report NEP-CDM-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Crampton & Andrew Farrant, 2004. "Expressive and Instrumental Voting: The Scylla and Charybdis of Constitutional Political Economy," Public Economics 0401002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2003-1-1075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2003-1-1072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heico Kerkmeester, "undated". "A Note on the History of European Law and Economics: Wertheim's Dissertation," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2003-1-1076, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Hans-Bernd Schäfer, "undated". "Efficient Third Party Liability of Auditors in Tort Law and in Contract Law," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2003-1-1074, Berkeley Electronic Press.