Report NEP-CDM-2003-01-27This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shouyong Shi & Ted Temzelides, 2003. "A Search-Theoretic Model of Bureaucracy and Corruption," Working Papers shouyong-03-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wpe:papers:wprfind is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Francesconi and Carlos Garcia-Serrano, 2002. "Unions, temporary employment and hours of work: a tale of two countries," Doctorado en Economía- documentos de trabajo 8/02, Programa de doctorado en Economía. Universidad de Alcalá., revised 01 May 2002.
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Rupert Sausgruber, 2002. "A Little Fairness may Induce a Lot of Redistribution in Democracy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-30, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Item repec:wpe:papers:wphtcmp is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpe:papers:wpegcns is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpe:papers:wpanxts is not listed on IDEAS anymore