Report NEP-CDM-2002-11-28This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindbeck, Assar & Nyberg, Sten & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2002. "Social Norms and Welfare State Dynamics," Working Paper Series 585, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Laurie Hunter, 2002. "Intellectual Capital: Accumulation and Appropriation," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jérôme Bourdieu & Gilles Postel-Vinay & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2002. "Why a rise in wealth ownsership did not accompany growth : the puzzle of primary inequality using french data (1800-1940)," Research Unit Working Papers 0207, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- LESHCHINSKII, Dima, 2001. "Does it pay to voluntarily disclose private information?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 734, HEC Paris.
- Lei Lei Song, 2002. "Public Capital, Congestion and Private Production in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.