Report NEP-CDM-2001-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Canice Prendergast, 2001. "Selection and Oversight in the Public Sector, With the Los Angeles Police Department as an Example," NBER Working Papers 8664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:syecwp:9910 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lederman, Daniel & Loayza, Norman & Reis Soares, Rodrigo, 2001. "Accountability and corruption : political institutions matter," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2708, The World Bank.
- David Wildasin, 2001. "Local Public Finance in the Aftermath of September 11," Public Economics 0112005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:alresp:9805 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Naura F. Campos & Gerard Hughes & St pan Jurajda & Daniel Munich, 1999. "When the Future is not what it used to be: Lessons from the Western European Experience to Forecasting Education and Training in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 265, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.