Report NEP-CDM-2001-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Hindriks, 2001. "Public versus Private Insurance with Non-Expected Utility: A Political Economy Argument," Working Papers 439, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lindhe, Tobias & Södersten, Jan & Öberg, Ann, 2001. "Economic Effects of Taxing Closed Corporations under a Dual Income Tax," Working Paper Series 2001:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Belleflamme & Jean Hindriks, 2001. "Yardstick Competition and Political Agency Problems," Working Papers 441, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berg, Claes & Lindberg, Hans, 2000. "Conducting Monetary Policy with a Collegial Board: The New Swedish Legislation One Year On," Working Paper Series 105, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-65 is not listed on IDEAS anymore