Report NEP-CDM-2001-10-01This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Lanjouw, 2000. "Economic Development in Palanpur 1957-1993: A Sort of Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 330, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain, 2001. "Damage Averaging and the Formation of Class Action Suits," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 139, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Jérôme Bourdieu & Bénédicte Reynaud, 2000. "Externalities and Institutions: The Decrease in Working Hours nineteenth Century France," Research Unit Working Papers 0001, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Nicolao Bonini & Massimo Egidi, 1999. "Cognitive traps in individual and organizational behavior: some empirical evidence," CEEL Working Papers 9904, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Stanley L. Engerman & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2001. "The Evolution of Suffrage Institutions in the New World," NBER Working Papers 8512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.