Report NEP-CDM-2001-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederic KOESSLER, 2000. "Common Knowledge and Interactive Behaviors: A Survey," Working Papers of BETA 2000-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Turner, J.R., 2001. "Project Contract Management and a Theory of Organization," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-43-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Andersen, Niels Åkerstrøm, 2000. "Political Administration," Working Papers 5/2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Pedersen, Dorthe, 2000. "Introducing New Public Management in Pay Determination," Working Papers 6/2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Husted, Kenneth, 1999. "Between Autonomy and Control: The role of industrial researchers’ decision-making," Working Papers 11/1999, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Item repec:wil:wilcde:161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore