Report NEP-CDM-2000-08-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:90-07r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2000-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Caselli & Massimo Morelli, 2000. "Bad politicians," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 134, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:99-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- S. Nysten-Haarla, 2000. "Development of Constitutionalism and Federalism in Russia," Working Papers ir00042, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sven de Vries & Rakesh Vohra, 2000. "A Structural Model of Government Formation," Discussion Papers 1297, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Marco Bassetto, 1999. "Political economy of taxation in an overlapping-generations economy," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 133, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.