Report NEP-CDM-2000-05-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Demokratieindizes fï¿½r die Kantone der Schweiz," IEW - Working Papers 023, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Roger B. Myerson, 2000. "Economic Analysis of Constitutions," Discussion Papers 1291, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, "undated". "Fairness and Retaliation: The Economics of Reciprocitys," IEW - Working Papers 040, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:rodriguez9902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James A. Kahn & Jong-Soo Lim, 2000. "Finite horizons, political economy, and growth," Staff Reports 102, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.