Report NEP-CDM-2000-01-31This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ingolf Dittmann, . "Crime and Punishment: On the Optimality of Imprisonment although Fines are Feasible," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 00/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:99-018a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Joseph A. Ritter, 1999. "Committing and reneging: a dynamic model of policy regimes," Working Papers 1999-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1999180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E. Carbonara, 1999. "The Optimal Allocation of Power in Organisations," Working Papers 358, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marcus Berliant & Hideo Konishi, 2000. "The Endogenous Formation of a City: Population Agglomeration and Marketplaces in a Location-Specific Production Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 451, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1986. "International policy cooperation may be undesirable," Staff Report 103, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Suryapratim Banerjee & Hideo Konishi & Tayfun Sonmez, 1999. "Core in a Simple Coalition Formation Game," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 449, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Agnès Pouillaude, 1998. "Gouvernance et développement des micro-entreprises : approche conceptuelle et méthodologique," Documents de travail 25, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.