Report NEP-CDM-1999-08-15This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael R. Veall, 1999. "Did Tax Flattening Affect RRSP Contributions?," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 342, McMaster University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:199958 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:199959 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley, "undated". "Labour Market Outcomes: A Cross-National Study.Unemployment Insurance Benefit Levels and Consumption Changes," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 24, McMaster University.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:9912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dominique Demougin & Stephane Pallage, 1999. "Society Versus Jury: A Case for Limiting Behavior," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9907, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Livio Stracca, "undated". "Economics and Politics: Interest Rate Convergence in Europe and EMU," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Carolyn J. Rosenthal & Anne Martin-Mathews, 1999. "Families as Care-Providers versus Care-Managers? Gender and Type of Care in a Sample of Employed Canadians," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 343, McMaster University.
- Susan Johnson, "undated". "Automatic Certification or Mandatory Representation Votes? How the choice of union recognition procedure affects union certification success," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 33, McMaster University.
- James Andreoni & Eleanor Brown & Isaac C. Rischall, "undated". "Charitable Giving by Married Couples: Who Decides and Why Does it Matter?," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 32, McMaster University.