Report NEP-CDM-1999-06-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roland Benabou, 1999. "Tax and Education Policy in a Heterogeneous Agent Economy: What Levels of Redistribution Maximize Growth and Efficiency?," NBER Working Papers 7132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobate:2095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boes, Dieter, . "Earmarked Taxation: Welfare versus Political Support," Discussion Paper Serie A 594, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Apr 1999.
- Alesina, Alberto & Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William, 1999. "Public goods and ethnic divisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2108, The World Bank.
- Item repec:mcm:mceelp:37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore