Report NEP-CDM-1998-10-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dag, Nihat & Eije, Henk von & Pennink, Bartjan, 1998. "Human rights and multinational firm returns," Research Report 98A33, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Item repec:ukc:ukcedp:98/17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ekström, Erika, 1998. "Income Distribution and Labour Market Discrimination: A Case Study of Namibia," Working Paper Series 502, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Carroll, Charles, 1998. "Interdependence and the social structure of rivalry," Research Report 98B24, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Item repec:ukc:ukcedp:98/18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore