Report NEP-CBE-2021-09-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Neuber, 2021. "Egocentric Norm Adoption," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 116, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Despoina Alempaki & Valeria Burdea & Daniel Read, 2021. "Deceptive Communication: Direct Lies vs. Ignorance, Partial-Truth and Silence," CESifo Working Paper Series 9286, CESifo.
- Sandro Ambuehl & B. Douglas Bernheim, 2021. "Interpreting the will of the people: a positive analysis of ordinal preference aggregation," ECON - Working Papers 395, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Eduardo Fe & David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2021. "Cognitive skills, strategic sophistication, and life outcomes," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1329, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Fabien Perez & Guillaume Hollard & Radu Vranceanu, 2021. "How Serious is the Measurement-Error Problem in Risk-Aversion Tasks?," Working Papers 2021-13, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Backhaus, Teresa & Breitmoser, Yves, 2021. "Inequity aversion and limited foresight in the repeated prisoner's dilemma," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2021-303, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.