Report NEP-CBE-2020-07-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dainis Zegners & Uwe Sunde & Anthony Strittmatter, 2020. "Decisions and Performance Under Bounded Rationality: A Computational Benchmarking Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 8341, CESifo.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Sutter, Matthias & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2020. "Economic preferences across generations and family clusters: A large-scale experiment," MERIT Working Papers 2020-030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anja Achtziger & Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Alexander Ritschel, 2020. "Cognitive load in economic decisions," ECON - Working Papers 354, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Montealegre, Felipe, 2020. "Do Negative Economic Shocks Affect Cognitive Function, Adherence to Social Norms and Loss Aversion?," SocArXiv y4zaw, Center for Open Science.
- Roc Armenter & Michèle Müller-Itten & Zachary Stangebye, 2020. "Rational Inattention via Ignorance Equivalence," Working Papers 20-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Armin Falk & Fabian Kosse & Hannah Schildberg-Hörisch & Florian Zimmermann, 2020. "Self-Assessment: The Role of the Social Environment," CESifo Working Paper Series 8308, CESifo.