Report NEP-CBE-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avner Ben-Ner & John List & Louis Putterman & Anya Samek, 2017. "Learned Generosity? An Artefactual Field Experiment with Parents and their Children," Artefactual Field Experiments 00645, The Field Experiments Website.
- Lu, Richard & Chatman, Jennifer A. & Goldberg, Amir & Srivastava, Sameer B., 2019. "Situated Cultural Fit: Value Congruence, Perceptual Accuracy, and the Interpersonal Transmission of Culture," Research Papers 3603, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Cappelen, Cornelius & Tungodden, Bertil, 2018. "Second-best fairness under Limited information: The trade-off between false positives and false negatives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 18/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Christian Schitter & Stefan Palan, 2018. "Should I wait or should I lie? Path dependency and timing in repeated honesty decisions under frames," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2018-05, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Lind, Jo Thori & Nyborg, Karine & Pauls, Anna, 2018. "Save the planet or close your eyes? Testing strategic ignorance in a charity context," Memorandum 4/2018, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Ashraf Khan, 2018. "A Behavioral Approach to Financial Supervision, Regulation, and Central Banking," IMF Working Papers 18/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Gill, Andrej & Hett, Florian & Tischer, Johannes, 2018. "Measuring time inconsistency using financial transaction data," SAFE White Paper Series 55, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Christian Braun, 2018. "Residential Real Estate Investments: The Behavioral Impact of Building Aesthetics," ERES eres2018_245, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- John List & Jeffrey Livingston & Susanne Neckermann, 2018. "Do Financial Incentives Crowd Out Intrinsic Motivation to Perform on Standardized Tests?," Framed Field Experiments 00643, The Field Experiments Website.