Report NEP-CBE-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- François Cochard & Alexandre Flage & Grolleau Gilles & Sutan Angela, 2018. "Are individuals more generous in loss contexts?," Working Papers 2018-02, CRESE.
- Makarov, Ilya & Zyuzin, Peter & Polyakov, Pavel & Tokmakov, Mikhail & Gerasimova, Olga & Guschenko-Cheverda, Ivan & Uriev, Maxim, 2016. "Modelling Human-like Behavior through Reward-based Approach in a First-Person Shooter Game," MPRA Paper 82878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dmitry Lyusin & Abdul-Raheem Mohammed, 2018. "Are Emotionally Intelligent People More Emotionally Stable? An Experience Sampling Study," HSE Working papers WP BRP 88/PSY/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Cason, Timothy & Masters, William & Sheremeta, Roman, 2018. "Winner-Take-All and Proportional-Prize Contests: Theory and Experimental Results," MPRA Paper 84246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Engel & Andreas Glöckner & Sinika Timme, 2017. "Defendant Should Have the Last Word – Experimentally Manipulating Order and Provisional Assessment of the Facts in Criminal Procedure," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_24, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Francisco B. Galarza, 2018. "Trust and Trustworthiness in College: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 117, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Barron, Kai & Gravert, Christina, 2018. "Confidence and career choices: An experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2018-301, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Dorian Jullien, 2018.
"Under Risk, Over Time, Regarding Other People: Language and Rationality Within Three Dimensions
[Face au risque, dans le temps, par rapport aux autres : langage et rationalité dans trois dimensions," Post-Print halshs-01651042, HAL.
- Levine, Sheen S. & Reypens, Charlotte, 2016. "Small Differences in Experience Bring Large Differences in Performance," MPRA Paper 82858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2018. "Hyperbolic discounting can be good for your health," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 335, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Peeters & Marc Vorsatz, 2018. "Simple guilt and cooperation," Working Papers 1801, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2018.
- Gema Zamarro, 2017. "Alternative Measures of Noncognitive Skills and Their Effect on Retirement Preparation and Financial Capability," Working Papers wp365, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Anne Corcos & François Pannequin & Claude Montmarquette,, 2017. "Measuring individual risk-attitudes: an experimental comparison between Holt & Laury measure and an insurance-choices-based procedure," Working Papers 2017-79, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Grimalda, Gianluca & Farina, Francesco & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2018. "Preferences for redistribution in the US, Italy, Norway: An experiment study," Kiel Working Papers 2099, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).