Report NEP-CBE-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "Strategic complexity and the value of thinking," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1296, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2017. "Strategic Behavior of Moralists and Altruists," TSE Working Papers 17-833, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Loukas Balafoutas & Matthias Sutter, 2017. "How uncertainty and ambiguity in tournaments affect gender differences in competitive behavior," Working Papers 2017-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Sergio Beraldo, 2017. "An Impossibility Result on Nudging Grounded in the Theory of Intentional Action," CSEF Working Papers 485, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 30 Sep 2017.
- Buechel, Berno & Mechtenberg, Lydia & Petersen, Julia, 2017. "Peer effects on perseverance," FSES Working Papers 488, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Gerhardt, Holger & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Willrodt, Jana, 2017. "Does self-control depletion affect risk attitudes?," MPRA Paper 81490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João V. Ferreira & Nicolas Gravel, 2017. "Choice with Time," AMSE Working Papers 1729, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.