Report NEP-CBE-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ander, Ola & Holm, Håkan J. & Wengström, Erik, 2017. "Grind or Gamble? An Experimental Analysis of Effort and Spread Seeking in Contests," Working Paper Series 1149, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2016. "Hyperbolic discounting can be good for your health," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 11/2016, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Samuel H. Brott & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2017. "Does Uncertainty Deter Provision of Public Goods?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon & Abhijit Ramalingam, 2016. "Property rights and loss aversion in contests," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-14, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Ahmad Barirani & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2017. "The Origins and Extent of Entrepreneurial Action-Orientedness: An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-006/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- V. Pelligra & T. Reggiani & T. Medda, 2016. "Does Experience Affect Fairness, Reciprocity and Cooperation in Lab Experiments?," Working Paper CRENoS 201610, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Johannemann, Kirsten & Morasch, Karl & Wiens, Marcus, 2016. "Can occupational norms foster cooperative behavior? An experimental study comparing cooperation by military officers and civilians," Working Papers in Economics 2016,1, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- RenÃ© van Bavel & Nuria RodrÃguez-Priego, 2016. "Testing the Effect of the Cookie Banners on Behaviour," JRC Working Papers JRC103997, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesco Fallucchi & R. Andrew Luccasen & Theodore L. Turocy, 2017. "Behavioural types in public goods games: A re-analysis by hierarchical clutering," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..