Report NEP-CBE-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Schneider, 2016. "Dual Process Utility Theory: A Model of Decisions Under Risk and Over Time," Working Papers 16-23, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Morone, Andrea & Nemore, Francesco & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Experimental Evidence on Tax Salience and Tax Incidence," MPRA Paper 74319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yildiz, Özgür, 2016. "Public-private partnerships, incomplete contracts, and distributional fairness – when payments matter," MPRA Paper 74552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hackethal, Andreas & Jakusch, Sven Thorsten & Meyer, Steffen, 2016. "Taring all investors with the same brush? Evidence for heterogeneity in individual preferences from a maximum likelihood approach," SAFE Working Paper Series 147, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Patrizia Lattarulo & Marco Mariani & Laura Razzolini, 2016. "Nudging Museums Attendance: A field experiment with high school teens," Framed Field Experiments 00576, The Field Experiments Website.
- Christina Gravert & Mette Trier Damgaard, 2016. "The hidden costs of nudging: Experimental evidence from reminders in fundraising," Natural Field Experiments 00549, The Field Experiments Website.
- Mark Schneider & David Porter, 2016. "Cognitive Reflection Predicts Decision Quality in Individual and Strategic Decisions," Working Papers 16-24, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Müller, Stephan & Rau, Holger A., 2017. "Decisions under uncertainty in social contexts," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 290, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.