Report NEP-CBE-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria De Paola & Francesca Gioia & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "The Adverse Consequences Of Tournaments: Evidence From A Field Experiment," Working Papers 201607, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Christoph Engel & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2016. "Risk and punishment revisited Errors in variables and in the lab," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael, 2016. "Equity and bargaining power in ultimatum games," MPRA Paper 72700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugo Bois, 2016. "A New Behavioral Framework to Analyze Preferences Construction and Decision Processes Within The Modal Choice," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-25, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- T.K Ahn & Loukas Balafoutas & Mongoljin Batsaikhan & Francisco Campos Ortiz & Louis Putterman & Matthias Sutter, 2016. "Trust and Communication in a Property Rights Dilemma," Working Papers 2016-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "Does Empathy Beget Guile? Experimental Evidence," TSE Working Papers 16-684, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).