Report NEP-CBE-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Freeman & Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti & Luigi Mittone, 2015. "Procedures for Eliciting Time Preferences," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201513, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Alexander K. Koch & Julia Nafziger, 2016. "Correlates of Narrow Bracketing," Economics Working Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo & Sofianos, Andis, 2015. "Higher Intelligence Groups Have Higher Cooperation Rates in the Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1101, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tobias Regner & Astrid Matthey, 2015. "Do reciprocators exploit or resist moral wiggle room? An experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Isabel Busom & Cristina Lopez-Mayan, 2015. "Student Preconceptions and Learning Economic Reasoning," Working Papers 862, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Adrian Bruhin & Ernst Fehr & Daniel Schunk, 2016. "The Many Faces of Human Sociality: Uncovering the Distribution and Stability of Social Preferences," Working Papers 1603, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2016. "Reason-based choice and context-dependence: An explanatory framework," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01249514, HAL.
- Dylan Minor, 2016. "Risk Preferences and Misconduct: Evidence from Politicians," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-073, Harvard Business School.
- Sinne Smed & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2016. "Consumer valuation of health attributes in food," IFRO Working Paper 2016/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," AMSE Working Papers 1551, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 02 Nov 2015.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2015. "Psychology of Trust: A Three Component Analytical Framework to Explain the Impact of Formal Institutions on Social Trust Formation," MPRA Paper 68647, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2015.