Report NEP-CBE-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sharma Smriti, 2015. "Gender and distributional preferences: Experimental evidence from India," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- E. Lance Howe & James J. Murphy & Drew Gerkey & Colin T. West, 2015. "Indirect Reciprocity, Resource Sharing, and Environmental Risk: Evidence from Field Experiments in Siberia," Working Papers 2015-04, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Wälde, 2015. "Stress and Coping - An Economic Approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Florian Schneider & Martin Schonger, 2015. "An experimental test of the Anscombe-Aumann Monotonicity axiom," ECON - Working Papers 207, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised May 2017.
- Claudia M. Landeo & Maxim Nikitin, 2015. "Financially-Constrained Lawyers," Working Papers 2015-52, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Petter Lundborg & Kaveh Majlesi, 2015. "On The Origins of Risk-Taking," Working Papers 201517, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sergey R. Yagolkovskiy & Anatoliy V. Kharkhurin, 2015. "The Roles of Novelty and the Organization of Stimulus Material in Divergent Thinking," HSE Working papers WP BRP 41/PSY/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Christoph Engel & Sebastian Goerg, 2015. "If the Worst Comes to the Worst. Dictator Giving When Recipient’s Endowments are Risky," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- E. Lance Howe & James J. Murphy & Drew Gerkey & Colin Thor West, 2015. "Risk and Reciprocity: Field Experiments in Siberia," Working Papers 15-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.