Report NEP-CBE-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominiak, Adam & Duersch, Peter, 2015. "Benevolent and Malevolent Ellsberg Games," Working Papers 0592, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Buser & Anna Dreber & Johanna Mollerstrom, 2015. "Stress Reactions cannot explain the Gender Gap in Willingness to compete," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-059/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jonathan de Quidt, 2014. "Your Loss Is My Gain: A Recruitment Experiment With Framed Incentives," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 052, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sule Alan & Teodora Boneva & Seda Ertac, 2015. "Ever Failed, Try Again, Succeed Better: Results from a Randomized Educational Intervention on Grit," Working Papers 2015-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Petracca, Enrico, 2015. "A tale of paradigm clash: Simon, situated cognition and the interpretation of bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 64517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katja Görlitz & Marcus Tamm, 2015. "Parenthood and Risk Preferences," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 756, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mouhcine Tallaki & Enrico Bracci & Monia Castellini, 2015. "Accounting learning preferences: the role of visualisation," Working Papers 2015094, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Deaves, Richard & Lei, Jin & Schröder, Michael, 2015. "Forecaster overconfidence and market survey performance," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 218, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Jakub Mikolasek, 2015. "Social, Demographic and Behavioral Determinants of Alcohol Consumption," Working Papers IES 2015/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2015.
- Laurent Vilanova & Nadège Marchand & Walid Hichri, 2015. "Financing and advising with (over)confident entrepreneurs : an experimental investigation," Working Papers 1513, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.