Report NEP-CBE-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah R., Allred & L. Elizabeth, Crawford & Sean, Duffy & John, Smith, 2015. "Working memory and spatial judgments: Cognitive load increases the central tendency bias," MPRA Paper 63520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugh-Jones, David & Perroni, Carlo, 2015. "Why are heterogenous communities inefficient? Theory, history and an experiment," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 224, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Working Papers 1507, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Chung, Hui-Kuan & Glimcher, Paul & Tymula, Agnieszka, 2015. "Canonical Riskless Choice Over Bundles: Aint No Reference Point Here," Working Papers 2015-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Rachel Griffith & Sarah Smith & Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder, 2014. "Getting a healthy start? Nudge versus economic incentives," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/328, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Deckers, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Kosse, Fabian & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah, 2015. "How Does Socio-Economic Status Shape a Child's Personality?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 498, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Michael Sanders & David Reinstein, 2014. "Worth 1000 Words: The effect of social cues on a fundraising campaign in a government agency. A field experiment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/324, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Michael Sanders & Elspeth Kirkman, 2014. "I've booked you a place. Good luck. A field experiment applying behavioural science to improve attendance at high-impact recruitment events," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/334, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Tugce Cuhadaroglu, 2015. "Choosing on Influence," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201504, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Novarese, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana, 2015. "Not Through Fear But Through Habit. Procrastination, cognitive capabilities and self-confidence," POLIS Working Papers 179, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.