Report NEP-CBE-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takehisa Kumakawa & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Takehiko Yamato, 2015. "Isolating and identifying motivations: A voluntary contribution mechanism experiment with interior Nash equilibria," Working Papers SDES-2015-16, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2015.
- Martin G. Kocher & Amrei Marie Lahno & Stefan T. Trautmann, 2015. "Ambiguity aversion is the exception," QuBE Working Papers 033, QUT Business School.
- Lauri Saaksvuori & Abhijit Ramalingam, 2015. "Bargaining under surveillance: Evidence from a three-person ultimatum game," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Christopher Boyce & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Charles Noussair & Michael Townsend & Steve Tucker, 2015. "The effects of emotions on preferences and choices for public goods," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-08, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Iván González Gallo, 2015. "Aspirations, Prospect Theory and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 012652, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Bradler, Christiane, 2015. "How creative are you? An experimental study on self-selection in a competitive incentive scheme for creative performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-021, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- R. Orsini & E. Ciaramelli & C. Giannetti, 2015. "Does death make us all equal? Conformism and status-seeking under mortality salience," Working Papers wp997, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jean-Christian Tisserand, 2014. "Ultimatum game: A meta-analysis of the past three decades of experimental research," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0802032, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Simone Galperti & Bruno Strulovici, 2015. "Anticipations and Endogenous Present Bias," Discussion Papers 1582, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Kübler, Dorothea, 2015. "The willingness to pay-willingness to accept gap: A failed replication of Plott and Zeiler," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2015-204, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Reischmann, Andreas, 2015. "Conditional vs. Voluntary Contribution Mechanism – An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0587, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Arsalan Khanmohammadi Otaghsara & Alireza Homayouni & Gholamali Nikpour, 2014. "Comparative investigation the role of personality traits and emotional intelligence in tendency to addiction," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0100079, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Malka Tal-Shmotkin, 2014. "Team Development Through Music Creation," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201261, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Christiane Hinerasky & Rene Fahr, 2014. "Learning Outcomes, Feedback, and the Performance Effects of a Training Program," Working Papers Dissertations 16, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Christopher Boyce & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Charles Noussair & Michael Townsend & Steve Tucker, 2015. "The effects of emotions on preferences and choices for public goods," Working Papers 2015-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.