Report NEP-CBE-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timo Heinrich & Thomas Mayrhofer, 2014. "Higher-order Risk Preferences in Social Settings - An Experimental Analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 0508, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2014. "Somebody may scold you! A dictator experiment," Post-Print hal-01069807, HAL.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon & Bibhas Saha, 2016. "Gender differences in the giving and taking variants of the dictator game," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 14-09R, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Gustavo Caballero, "undated". "Information Effect Regarding Inequality of Opportunities on Redistribution: A Lab Experiment," Working Papers 2014-75, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 15 Oct 2014.
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:1421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergio Beraldo & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2014. "«Must Reward Hard Work»? An Experiment on Personal Responsibility and Preferences for Redistribution," CSEF Working Papers 377, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giovanni Ponti & Ismael Rodríguez Lara & Daniela Di Cagno, 2014. "Doing it now or later with payoff externalities: Experimental evidence on social time preferences," Working Papers. Serie AD 2014-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dhillon, Amrita & Peeters, Ronald & Yuksel, Ayse Muge, 2014. "Overcoming moral hazard with social networks in the workplace: An experimental approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 206, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Seeun Jung & Carole Treibich, 2014. "Is Self-Reported Risk Aversion Time Variant?," THEMA Working Papers 2014-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Gilles Grandjean & Marco Mantovani & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Whom are you talking with? An experiment on credibility and communication structure," Working Papers 285, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Saori Chiba & Kaiwen Leong, 2014. "Behavioral Economics of Crime Rates and Punishment Levels," Working Papers 21, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Robert-Vincent Joule & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2013. "Preference Elicitation under Oath," Post-Print halshs-00731244, HAL.
- Benito Arruñada & Stephen Eliot Hansen, 2014. "Organizing public good provision: Lessons from managerial accounting," Economics Working Papers 1445, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2014.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K. & Maniadis, Zacharias, 2014. "An approximate dual-self model and paradoxes of choice under risk," Scholarly Articles 13051803, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jordi Brandts & Ayça Ebru Giritligil & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "An Experimental Study of Persuasion Bias and Social Influence in Networks," BELIS Working Papers 2014-03, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.