Report NEP-CBE-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kettner , Sara Elisa & Ceccato , Smarandita, 2014. "Framing Matters in Gender-Paired Dictator Games," Working Papers 0557, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:750 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ambrosino, Angela, 2009. "Institutions as game theory outcomes: toward a cognitive-experimental inquiry," MPRA Paper 42752, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Singh, Vartika, 2014. "Risk and ambiguity preferences and the adoption of new agricultural technologies: Evidence from field experiments in rural India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1324, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:esx:essedp:749 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2014. "Does The Home Advantage Depend On Crowd Support? Evidence From Same-Stadium Derbies," Working Papers 201402, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & David B. Johnson & Jonathan D. Rogers, 2014. "Can't Touch This! Similarity And The Willingness to Keep "Dirty Money"," Working Papers wp2014_03_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Schnedler, Wendelin & Vanberg, Christoph, 2014. "Playing 'Hard to Get': An Economic Rationale for Crowding Out of Intrinsically Motivated Behavior," Working Papers 0559, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hallsworth & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Ivo Vlaev, 2014. "The Behavioralist As Tax Collector: Using Natural Field Experiments to Enhance Tax Compliance," NBER Working Papers 20007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oechssler, Jörg & Roomets, Alex, 2014. "A Test of Mechanical Ambiguity," Working Papers 0555, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Gaudeul, A. & Crosetto, P. & Riener, G., 2014. "Fear of being left alone drives inefficient exit from partnerships. An experiment," Working Papers 2014-02, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & M. Elisabetta Tessitore, 2014. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," Econometica Working Papers wp53, Econometica.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2014. "Procrastination, Academic Success And The Effectiveness Of A Remedial Program," Working Papers 201401, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Frolov, Daniil & Lavrentyeva, Anna, 2014. "Metaphors and Analogies in Institutional Economic Theory," MPRA Paper 55011, University Library of Munich, Germany.