Report NEP-CBE-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael, 2014. "What do we expect of others?," MPRA Paper 53760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bart J. Wilson, 2014. "The Meaning of Deceive in Experimental Economic Science," Working Papers 14-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2014. "Conditional Punishment," MPRA Paper 54031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Hartford and Nic Spearman, 2014. "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Risk Aversion and Gender Discrimination in Assessment," Working Papers 418, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2014. "Circumstantial risk: Impact of future tax evasion and labor supply opportunities on risk exposure," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sarah Jacobson & Jason Delaney & Thorsten Moenig, 2014. "Discovered Preferences for Risky and Non-Risky Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Brendan Markey-Towler, 2014. "Why do I keep going in circles? On the impossibility of constructing rational preferences," Discussion Papers Series 507, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ulrik H. Nielsen, 2014. "Parents' Education and their Adult Offspring's Other-Regarding Behavour," Discussion Papers 14-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Matsdotter, Elina & Elofsson, Katarina & Arntyr, Johan, 2014. "Got green milk? A field experimental trial of consumer demand for a climate label," Working Paper Series 2014:2, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Luis Aranda & Martin Daniel Siyaranamual, 2014. "Are Smarter People Better Samaritans? Effect of Cognitive Abilities on Pro-Social Behaviors," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201405, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2014.
- Andersson, Ola & Huysentruyt, Marieke & Miettinen, Topi & Stephan, Ute, 2014. "Person-Organization Fit and Incentives: A Causal Test," Working Paper Series 1010, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Peon, David & Calvo, Anxo & Antelo, Manel, 2014. "A short-but-efficient test for overconfidence and prospect theory. Experimental validation," MPRA Paper 54135, University Library of Munich, Germany.