Report NEP-CBE-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dessi, Roberta & Zhao, Xiaojian, 2011. "Self-Esteem, Shame and Personal Motivation," IDEI Working Papers 639, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2013.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2010. "Salience and consumer choice," Economics Working Papers 1252, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Vitezslav Babicky & Andreas Ortmann & Silvester Van Koten, 2010. "Fairness in Risky Environments: Theory and Evidence," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp419, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Andreas Freytag & Werner Güth & Hannes Koppel & Leo Wangler, 2010. "Is Regulation by Milestones Efficiency Enhancing? - An Experimental Study of Environmental Protection -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-086, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Borgloh, Sarah & Dannenberg, Astrid & Aretz, Bodo, 2010. "On the construction of social preferences in lab experiments," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-085, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andreu, Rafael & Riverola, Josep & Rosanas, Josep M. & de Santiago, Rafael, 2010. "A simulation approach to a world with learning," IESE Research Papers D/886, IESE Business School.
- Thomas Buser, 2010. "Handedness predicts Social Preferences: Evidence connecting the Lab to the Field," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-119/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jan-Erik Loennqvist & Markku Verkasalo & Gari Walkowitz, 2010. "It pays to pay - Big Five personality influences on co-operative behaviour in an incentivized and hypothetical prisoner's dilemma game," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 01-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Tobias Regner, 2010. "Why Consumers Pay Voluntarily: Evidence from Online Music," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, revised 10 Dec 2014.
- Gustavo Adolfo Caballero Orozco, 2010. "Risk Preferences Under Extreme Poverty: A Field Experiment," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007717, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Natalia Shestakova, 2010. "Overcoming Consumer Biases in the Choice of Pricing Schemes: A Lab Experiment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp418, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Egon Franck & Stephan Nüesch & Jan Pieper, 2010. "How Expectations Affect Managerial Change," Working Papers 0139, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Rémi Piatek & Pia Pinger, 2010. "Maintaining (Locus of) Control?: Assessing the Impact of Locus of Control on Education Decisions and Wages," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 338, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Md. Kabir Ahmed Chowdhury & G.M. Abul Kalam Azad, 2010. "Consumer Confidence in Financial Markets," Working Papers id:3265, eSocialSciences.
- Sproten, Alec & Diener, Carsten & Fiebach, Christian & Schwieren, Christiane, 2010. "Aging and decision making: How aging affects decisions under uncertainty," Working Papers 0508, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.