Report NEP-CBE-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2010. "How to get what you want when you do not know what you want. A model of incentives, organizational structure and learning," LEM Papers Series 2010/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Horton, John J. & Rand, David G. & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2010. "The Online Laboratory: Conducting Experiments in a Real Labor Market," Working Paper Series rwp10-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Multi-Outcome Lotteries: Prospect Theory vs. Relative Utility," MPRA Paper 22947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M Drouvelis & R Metcalfe & N Powdthavee, 2010. "Priming Cooperation in Social Dilemma Games," Discussion Papers 10/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Christine Binzel & Dietmar Fehr, 2010. "Social Relationships and Trust," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1007, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:zur:iewwpx:488 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Duersch, Peter & Müller, Julia, 2010. "Taking punishment into your own hands: An experiment on the motivation underlying punishment," Working Papers 0501, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Heyes & Sandeep Kapur, 2010. "Regulating Altruistic Agents," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1010, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2010. "Anomalies in Economics and Finance," Department of Economics Working Papers 1007, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas, 2010. "Does Shelf-Labeling of Organic Foods Increase Sales? Results from a Natural Experiment," Ratio Working Papers 152, The Ratio Institute.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2010. "Volunteers and conditions under which crowd-out effect could appear. An empirical evidence of psychological self-determination theory," MPRA Paper 22878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Landscape in the Economy of Conspicuous Consumptions," MPRA Paper 22948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garzarelli, Giampaolo & Fontanella, Riccardo, 2010. "Open Source Software Production, Spontaneous Input, and Organizational Learning," MPRA Paper 22949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alois Stutzer & Michael Zehnder, 2010. "Camera Surveillance as a Measure of Counterterrorism?," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 34, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.