Report NEP-CBE-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinsson, Peter & Villegas-Palacio, Clara, 2010. "Does disclosure crowd out cooperation?," Working Papers in Economics 446, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19473/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shaul Almakias & Avi Weiss, 2010. "The Ultimatum Game and Expected Utility Maximization – In View of Attachment Theory," Working Papers 2010-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Christine Binzel & Dietmar Fehr, 2010. "Social Relationships and Trust," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Vranceanu, Radu & Sutan, Angela & Dubart, Delphine, 2010. "Trust and Financial Trades: Lessons from an Investment Game Where Reciprocators Can Hide Behind Probabilities," ESSEC Working Papers DR 10007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Schade, Christian & Schroeder, Andreas & Krause, Kai Oliver, 2010. "Coordination after gains and losses: Is prospect theory’s value function predictive for games?," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 59524, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2010. "An experimental investigation of intrinsic motivations for giving," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1008, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Patel, Amrish & Cartwright, Edward & Mark, Van Vugt, 2010. "Punishment Cannot Sustain Cooperation in a Public Good Game with Free-Rider Anonymity," Working Papers in Economics 451, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Smith, 2010. "Group Composition and Conditional Cooperation," Working Papers 2010-11, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 19 Jan 2010.
- Christoph Engel & Bettina Rockenbach, 2009. "We Are Not Alone: The Impact of Externalities on Public Good Provision," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_29, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised May 2011.
- Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian & Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin, 2010. "Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs’ and non-entrepreneurs’ disinvestment choices," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 59518, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2010. "Can Positional Concerns Enhance the Private provision of Public Goods?," Working Papers 10-04, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2010.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-22806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Friederike Mengel & Javier Rivas, 2010. "Learn Without Counterfactuals," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Funk, Matt, 2010. "Truly Non-Cooperative Games: A Unified Theory," MPRA Paper 22775, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 May 2010.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Avi Weiss & Amir Etziony, 2010. "Coordination and Critical Mass in a Network Market: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 2010-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14650/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore