Report NEP-CBE-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Debrah Meloso & Luis M. Miller, 2008. "Instinctive Response in the Ultimatum Game," ThE Papers 08/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Singhal, Monica, 2008. "Culture, Context, and the Taste for Redistribution," Working Paper Series rwp08-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Benoît, Jean-Pierre & Dubra, Juan & Moore, Don, 2009. "Does the Better-Than-Average Effect Show That People Are Overconfident?: An Experiment," MPRA Paper 13168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garcia-Torres, Abraham, 2009. "Consumer behaviour: evolution of preferences and the search for novelty," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lisa R. Anderson & Sarah L. Stafford, 2009. "An Experimental Study of the Effect of Announcements on Public Goods Contributions," Working Papers 82, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2008. "Elicited beliefs and social information in modified dictator games: What do dictators believe other dictators do?," Economics Working Papers 1137, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2009.
- Liu, Wendy & Aaker, Jennifer L., 2008. "The Happiness of Giving: The Time-Ask Effect," Research Papers 1998, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pavel Pelikan, 2009. "How to generalize Darwinism suitably to help understand both the evolution and the development of economies," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Novarese, Marco, 2009. "Is bounded rationality a capacity, enabling learning?," MPRA Paper 13100, University Library of Munich, Germany.