Report NEP-CBE-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smerilli, Alessandra, 2008. "We-thinking and 'double-crossing': frames, reasoning and equilibria," MPRA Paper 11545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Salvat, 2008. "Is Libertarian Paternalism an Oxymoron?," Working Papers hal-00336528, HAL.
- David Goldbaum, 2008. "Follow the Leader: Simulations on a Dynamic Social Network," Working Paper Series 155, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bart Nooteboom, 2008. "In what sense do firms evolve?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Barkley, Andrew P., 2008. "The Dynamics of Learning: An Economic Model of Student Motivation and Achievement," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6161, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Xue-Zhong He & Lei Shi, 2008. "Heterogeneity, Bounded Rationality and Market Dysfunctionality," Research Paper Series 233, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lam, Alice & Lambermont-Ford, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Knowledge Creation and Sharing in Organisational Contexts: A Motivation-Based Perspective," MPRA Paper 11488, University Library of Munich, Germany.