Report NEP-CBE-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cra:wpaper:2008-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Park, Andreas & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "When Herding and Contrarianism Foster Market Efficiency : A Financial Trading Experiment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 854, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2007:i:25:p:1-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Pellizzari, 2008. "The Toll of Subrational Trading in an Agent Based Economy," Research Paper Series 217, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Solava Ibrahim and Sabina Alkire, 2007. "Agency and Empowerment: A Proposal for Internationally Comparable Indicators," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp004, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.